Ever thought about space pollution, how it is relevant to our day to day routine life? Ever tried to know how the space missions are designed, how it operates, what are the risks, involved in a space mission? Ever wondered what psychological and physiological effects will space travel have on your body? We are working towards its understanding and possible solutions.
- Cyclone Tracking and Geographical Vulnerability Assessment for State of Gujarat (India) – Pilot Study (Socio-Economic)
- Sustainable Usage of SATCOM Applications
- Strategic Planning : National Space Policy of India
- Climate Change &Earth Observation: Soil moisture measurement by radar or GNSS R
Challenges, Issues and Opportunities for developing countries in Sustainable Development (An initiative project of Green Layers)
- "MOSES" – Managing crOp water Saving with Enterprise Services